Tuesday 21 June 2011

Photo Portfolio Critique Page 41-50

Things are a changing at Photo portfolio critique headquarters.


Due to the number of submissions, I am not able to put up the photos individually to the page to critique as it is using up too much memory space.  I am also going to stop naming the critiques and in the title put what I suspect is the most important piece of info regarding the whole critique.




Normal Rules for submitting your portfolio
1) no more than 5 of your best photos (no more than 1mb per photo)

2) All photos must have names (if the photo does not need a name please delete the file number)

3) Describe what the photo is.

4) Describe why you think it is good.

5) In your email you must state "I hereby give Dom Bower the rights to replicate my images in his youtube channels and his blog, I also appreciate if Dom is as harsh as he likes on my Images"

6) send them to dombower@hotmail.com

Please watch the mission statement before submitting any images








(at the moment there are 71 emails waiting to be opened, you may not be replied to for over a month.)


"I do not look at the images before i record, all reactions are genuine and truthful. Where I give harsh critique I try to support with advice and direction."





So first off




















































My new photography book. click below


Facebook

Flickr account


Twitter

Website


Browse other personalized gifts from Zazzle.


Do not look at the site or tshirts if you are under 18 years old
you have been warned

The link for UK photographers check out

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/sportinwaves

For the US buyers click below


wedding website

Photobox gallery page

No comments:

Post a Comment