Wednesday 29 May 2013

Dom Bower's Job

What is my job you ask?



I am a Property Photographer, but the services I provide go a good bit past just some photos.  I run a Property Marketing Media company i.e. we create the media for people to market their, or their clients property.
I not only shoot property photos but also cinematic style video. I also supply physical copy PDF floorplans and also viritual interactive 2d and 3d floorplans. I privately host the videos on bespoke branded video channels which I create for the agents I work with. I also do agency showreels and agency promotional material.

And that is just my 9-5job
my 6am=9am job is Weightlifting As you will see in the video below.
and my 5pm to 9pm job is working on private photography jobs and Youtube blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment